My heart is not stable. i fall in love(ishq) with one of my class mate who is also a young man like me . And when i am near to my aunt who stays in other country my heart falls in love with her. But i always avoided telling them about my heart status.
1) Is it allowed to love someone vigorously other than Allah though they are no hurdle in fulfilling his (Allah’s) commands?
2) I fear that i cannot do justice between my wife and my mother, is it permissible for me to do marriage.
3) From which book can i learn the meaning of dreams?
4) If some alim give a wrong fatwa like listening to the music is halal, is it permissible for his relative to break relationship ties with him.
5) Do mouth full vomit unintentionally nullifies the fast.
Muhtaram / Muhtaramah
In the Name of Allāh, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful.
As-salāmu ‘alaykum wa-rahmatullāh wa-barakātuh.
Allah has forbidden any form of relation between two men and a person with his maternal or paternal aunt. This is Haraam. How can you say that these forms of love are not in contrast to the commandments of Allah? We suggest that you approach an upright knowledgeable Alim for consultation on the matter. It is apparent that you have difficulty with your sexual orientation and you require counseling.
It is permissible to marry even if you fear that you will not been able to do justice between your mother and your wife. The fear is indicative that you will endeavor to fulfill both their rights, which is praiseworthy in Islam. At the same time, continue asking Allah to assist you in this regard. Marriage is imperative to keep one away from sins. It could be Shaytaan putting doubts in your mind to get you involved in sin.
It is not recommended that a layperson learns the meaning of dreams through books. Ta’beer (interpreting dreams) is a field which is learnt through practice under a qualified Alim within the field.
It is not recommended to break ties with your relatives. If the Alim gives a wrong fatwa then he is liable for it in front of Allah.
Unintentional mouthful vomit does not break the fast.
And Allah knows best
Darul Iftaa, Madrassah In’aamiyyah