Hadrath Ali (RA) was endowed with foresight and deep understanding of Deen. This in fact was the exposition of the Dua of Nabi (sallahu Alayhi Wasallam ) wherein he said “I am the city of knowledge and Ali is its Door”.
The thought provoking advises of Ali (R.A) are found in many books. Here under are few of his advises that could be beneficial in our lives.
1. The punishment of involving yourself in the love of material aspects is the deprivation of true love for Allah Ta’ala.
2. Miserliness is the clothing of dishonour.
3. Do not be satisfied (with the results) of that person whose heart is not in his work.
4. It is easier to turn a mountain into dust, than to create love in a heart that is filled with hatred.
5. The person who follows his desires will surely get lost.
To be cond…..